Warren Tactical Plain Rear with Fiber Optic Front Fits G17, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27, 31, 32 & 33
WAR-WTL-05 = Warren Tactical rear (.150 wide notch) with fiber optic front (.115 WIDE x .215 HIGH) WARREN TACTICAL SIGHTS THE WARREN TACTICAL ... Read More
WAR-WTL-05 = Warren Tactical rear (.150 wide notch) with fiber optic front (.115 WIDE x .215 HIGH)
WARREN TACTICAL SIGHTS
THE WARREN TACTICAL SIGHTS INCORPORATE, THE PATENTED WAVE DESIGN. THIS RADIUSED DESIGN DIRECTS THE SHOOTER'S EYES TO THE FRONT SIGHT AND THE TARGET/THREAT. ALL NONESSENTIAL SHARP CORNERS AND EDGES HAVE BEEN ROUNDED SO NOT TO DISTRACT THE SHOOTER'S EYES. EVEN THE CORNERS OF THE NOTCH HAVE BEEN RADIUSED. THE "WARREN NOTCH", IS NOT A "U" NOTCH, JUST THE CORNERS HAVE BEEN RADIUSED AND THE BOTTOM OF THE NOTCH IS STILL FLAT.
WARREN TACTICAL SIGHTS
- THE WAVE DESIGN ALLOWS FOR FASTER TARGET TRANSITIONS. IT ALSO HELPS THE SHOOTER TO SEE MORE OF THE TARGET/THREAT. FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT AND DEFENSIVE SHOOTING, YOU CAN SEE MORE OF THE THREAT AREAS, HANDS AND BULGES.
- THE WARREN TACTICAL REAR SIGHT WITH THE WIDE NOTCH AT .150, THERE IS AMPLE AMOUNT OF LIGHT ON BOTH SIDES OF THE FRONT SIGHT. ALL THESE FEATURES COMBINE TO GIVE THE DEFENSIVE SHOOTER AND LAW ENFORCEMENT PROFESSIONAL AND THE COMPETITIVE SHOOTER AN ADVANTAGE FOR FAST SIGHT ACQUISITION, TARGET/THREAT IDENTIFICATION, ENGAGEMENT AND RAPID FOLLOW UP SHOTS.
- OUR REAR SIGHTS ARE VOID OF DISTRACTING SERRATIONS, UNDER CUTS, PAINTED LINES AND ODD ANGLES THAT DISTRACT THE SHOOTER'S EYE FROM THE FRONT SIGHT.
- ALL WARREN AND SEVIGNY REAR SIGHTS ARE BASED ON THE PRINCIPLE THAT CLUTTERED, BUSY REAR BLADES ARE DISTRACTING.
- THE REAR SURFACE ON THE WARREN AND SEVIGNY SIGHTS ARE ANGLED SLIGHTLY BACK TOWARDS THE SHOOTER TO ELIMINATE GLARE. ALSO, THE FRONT OF THE REAR SIGHTS HAVE A LARGE RADIUSED CUT THAT ALLOWS FOR ONE HANDED SLIDE CYCLE DRILLS.
- THE WIDE NOTCH AT .150, ALLOWS FOR AN AMPLE AMOUNT OF LIGHT ON BOTH SIDES OF THE FRONT SIGHT. THIS HELPS THE SHOOTER TO SEE THE FRONT SIGHT ON THE EXACT SPOT (FOCAL POINT) WHERE THEY WANT THE SHOT TO BE PLACED. WITH PLENTY OF LIGHT AROUND OUR CARRY AND TRITIUM FRONT SIGHTS (AT .115 WIDE) THE SHOOTER CAN EASILY READ WHEN THE FRONT SIGHT IS ON THE TARGET, HARD COVER OR A NON-THREAT.
- SIGHTS THAT HAVE TOO NARROW OF A NOTCH WITH A WIDE FRONT SIGHT MAKES IN ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO DISCRIMINATE BETWEEN THE FRONT SIGHT AND WHERE IT IS ON THE TARGET.
- THE WIDE NOTCH ALSO ENHANCES THE SHOOTER'S ABILITY TO CALL THE SHOT. (CALLING THE SHOT: AFTER THE SHOT IS TAKEN, WITH THE ABILITY TO EASILY SEE THE FRONT SIGHT, THE SHOOTER CAN WATCH THE FRONT SIGHT LIFT OFF THE TARGET DURING THE RECOIL PHASE OF THE SHOT AND THEN FOLLOW IT BACK DOWN AND QUICKLY ALIGN IT WITH IN THE REAR NOTCH DURING THE RECOVERY PHASE OF THE SHOT.)
- ALL THESE FEATURES COMBINE TO GIVE THE DEFENSIVE SHOOTER, THE COMPETITIVE SHOOTER AND THE LAW ENFORCEMENT PROFESSIONAL AN ADVANTAGE FOR FAST SIGHT ACQUISITION, TARGET DISCRIMINATION, SHOT PLACEMENT AND FAST FOLLOW UP SHOTS.
- SCOTT AND DAVE READILY AGREED WITH THE DIMENSIONS FOR THE FRONT SIGHTS. ALL PLAIN CARRY AND TRITIUM FRONT SIGHTS ARE .125 WIDE. THE PLAIN CARRY SIGHTS ARE SERRATED WITH 9O LPI. THE TRITIUM FRONT SIGHTS HAVE A GREEN LAMP ENHANCED BY A WHITE RING.
- ALL PLAIN COMPETITION AND FIBER OPTIC FRONT SIGHTS ARE .115 WIDE. THE PLAIN COMPETITION SIGHTS ARE SERRATED WITH 90 LPI. THE FIBER OPTIC FRONTS ARE ALSO SERRATED AND USE A .040 DIAMETER ROD. RED AND GREEN RODS ARE SUPPLIED.
- FOR MOST GLOCKS OUR STANDARD FRONT SIGHT HEIGHT AT .215 WORKS GREAT. FOR THE LONG SLIDE GLOCKS, i.e. 20s, 21s, 34s, 35s the .245 TALL FRONTS WORK GREAT.
- U.S. MADE, LIFETIME WARRANTY ON ALL METAL PARTS, TRIJICON LAMPS AND HEAT TREATED.
- USED BY MANY OF THE USPSA PRODUCTION, IDPA STOCK SERVICE PISTOL AND GLOCK SPEED SHOOT CHAMPIONS, SUCH AS DAVE SEVIGNY, RANDI ROGERS AND BOB VOGEL.
Don’t take our word for it...
see what our customers are saying!
It is our goal to have the best customer service in the industry. If at any time you are not 100% satisfied in anyway please let us know so we can correct the problem to your satisfaction.
4.8 stars over the past 12 months (957 ratings)
"I'm very happy with my experience with Glockparts. I ordered Marine Spring Cups, a OEM 3.5lb connector and an OEM extended mag catch. Everything arrived as listed. Shipped USPS, ordered late evening of 07SEP, arrived on 10SEP. Very impressive, extra points for the speedy shipping. Shipping cost was standard USPS fees. GP also sent good status emails and my USPS tracking number arrived in my inbox before USPS even registered it. Great job GP. As I write this, I've just placed an additional order with them."
"I've ordered multiple times from Glock Parts and had a wonderful experience every time. Even on one ordered I called on something that wasn't their fault but they picked up the phone quickly and helped me and got my order shipped right then (I order a part that was back ordered and didn't realize it)."
'I'll recommend in deed!'
"I am very satisfied that i purchased the products from here, i'll recommend in deed! Distance is huge (from Colorado to western Finland)but the shipment was nicely fast!"
"I've ordered several things from this place and my experience has always been great! Fast shipping is a plus! Every order I've placed, I received within 2- 3 days. Check them out the next time you need mags, springs, barrels, etc!"
"Very reasonable pricing and quick shipping. Definitely a return customer!!"