This product is not eligible
for Export due to ITAR regulations.
Output – 230 lumens
Runtime – 3 hours of continuous illumination
Length – 3.375”
Width – 2.25”
Height – 1.25”
Weight – 0.2625 lbs.
Batteries – Two CR123A batteries (included)
NEBO PROTEC™ ELITE HP230 uses a highly efficient, recoil-proof LED to generate 230 lumens of blinding white light. Light of this magnitude is enough to dominate an aggressor’s night adapted vision, ideal for military, law enforcement, and self-defense. The reflector lens tightly focuses the beam for long distance lighting while also producing enough light to support the user’s peripheral vision. The HP230’s batteries will produce 3 hours of continuous illumination. The compact body of the HP230 is constructed of aircraft grade anodized aluminum making it a lightweight, yet powerful light source. The HP230 is also O-ring and gasket sealed to be completely weatherproof. The HP230 features an ambidextrous On-Off switch to provide one-finger operation. This switch allows you to select 100% white light, 50% white light or defensive strobe.
- One high power LED bulb outputs 230 lumens of blinding light (bulb rated for 110,000+ hours of life)
- Recoil-proof LED
- Anodized aircraft grade aluminum water-resistant compact body design
- 3 hours of continuous illumination
- Ambidextrous On-Off switch
- No tools required
- 3 lighting modes:
- 100% white light (230 lumens)
- 50% white light (115 lumens)
- 100% white light in strobe mode