Federal Firearms License

Federal Firearms License Information

What is an FFL?

An FFL (Federal Firearms License) is a license that enables an individual or a company to engage in a business pertaining to the manufacture of firearms and ammunition or the interstate and intrastate sale of firearms. Any store that sells or transfers firearms in the US is required to have an FFL.

How do I buy a gun online?

If you are not a licensed firearm dealer (also called an FFL Holder), you must make arrangements with an FFL Holder in your state to receive the item and transfer it to you. Virtually anyone who is involved in the sale or distribution of firearms is an FFL Holder, including gun shops. For most firearms, the buyer must be able to pass a background check.

What do I do if I am not sure of the gun laws in my area?

A great place to start is with a local gun store in your area. They should be able to answer any questions about transfers and local gun laws.

How do I find an FFL holder in my area?

Go HERE to find an FFL Holder in your area.

Can I order an FFL required item and have it shipped out of the U.S.?

No, we cannont ship any item that requires an FFL out of the U.S.

What do I do after I purchase an FFL required item?

Contact an FFL holder in your area and request that they either fax or email a copy of their FFL to us.

  Fax # 1-888-908-4541
  Email ffl@glockparts.com